We establish real and lasting connections with each of our clients to understand their challenges and needs. We collaborate to jointly design and develop business and IT solutions. And, we help celebrate the success of this connection.
Many of our clients achieve professional success through recognition of their project efforts.
We are a small business of expert consultants who roll up our sleeves and help our clients tackle their toughest organizational challenges.
Our team works hard so you won’t have to – providing work life balance and personal success.
Our dynamic teams hit the mark on engagements, delivering high quality services, products and sustainable solutions.
Our solutions are sustainable because we share knowledge and ensure clients are able to support new processes, technologies, resources, and culture change. We ensure business success.
Your success is our Passion
Business Advantage Consulting, Inc. is a business and technology consulting firm. Since our founding in August 2000, Business Advantage Consulting has successfully completed more than 235 projects for over 60 different government and private sector organizations.
As a Sacramento-based consulting firm with deep process improvement and project management expertise, Business Advantage Consulting has provided superior business improvement consulting services to clients in California since its inception. With our proven track record of meeting project objectives on time and within budget, the Business Advantage Consulting team leverages 20 years of experience to see projects through to successful conclusions, ensure our clients are satisfied and the desired project results are achieved. Our preferred method is to collaborate seamlessly with our clients’ teams to achieve desired results which are sustainable after our engagement ends.
Although Business Advantage Consulting offers a wide range of professional services, we are most often involved in disciplines for which our consultants have well-deserved reputations for excellence: project and portfolio management, process design and implementation, program implementation and management, organizational change management, strategic communication management, healthcare privacy and security compliance, and IT projects involving electronic content management and the ServiceNow platform.
In 2020 Business Advantage Consulting became a wholly owned subsidiary of Speridian Technologies. This acquisition has enabled Business Advantage Consulting to offer new services and solutions to our clients who will benefit from Speridian’s expansive portfolio of capabilities. To learn more about Speridian Technologies visit https://www.speridian.com/about-us/.
Our Community Investment
Business Advantage Consulting not only commits to the success of our clients and customers, we also commit to give back to the local community through our Community Investment program. We encourage our team members to volunteer up to three work days per year to support local charitable and educational activities. Examples of past Community Investment activities are to the right >>
- Working with Habitat for Humanity
- Operational support for the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Leading an effort to donate toys and resources to the Placer County Children’s Emergency Shelter
- Supporting the management and operations of the Wolf Mountain Christian Conference Center
- Serving at the Upper Room Dining Hall to offer free meals for those in need in the Placerville area
- Facilitating a strategic planning retreat for Peace Lutheran Church
- Providing volunteer services to Katherine Albiani Middle School
- Staffing the phones for a fundraising drive for K-LOVE radio station
- Supporting Leadership-Rancho Cordova
- Volunteering to create emergency meal packets for Feed My Starving Children
Our Contracting Vehicles
Business Advantage Consulting provides expert business and technology consulting services that can significantly improve your business outcomes. We are a California certified small business (#21547). We have successfully provided services to local and state agencies since our foundation in 2000. Business Advantage Consulting is authorized to provide services through the following contracting vehicles:
NON IT California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)
Term: 11/23/2015 – 10/30/2022
Non-IT Services Offered through CMAS:
- Project Management
- Business Planning
- Change Management
- Organization Assessment
- Strategic Planning
- Program Development
- Performance Review
- Procurement Support
- Risk, Security, and HIPAA Assessment
California IT Master Services Agreement (MSA): #5167010-22
Term: 4/21/2017 – 4/20/2022
Tier 1 & 2 – Approved IT Classifications:
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Senior Technical Lead
- Technical Lead
- Business Solutions Analyst
- Senior Programmer
- Technical Writer
- Information Security Specialist
- Senior Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Product Manager
- Technical Architect
- Interaction Designer/User Researcher/Usability Tester
- Writer/Content Designer/Content Strategist
- Visual Designer
- Front End Web Developer
- Back End Web Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Delivery Manager
- Agile Coach
- Business Analyst
- Digital Performance Analyst
- Informatics Data Analyst
IT California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)
Term: 3/23/2020 – 2/18/2024
IT Services Offered through CMAS:
- Strategic Planning
- Acquisition Support
- Project Planning
- Project Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Process Reengineering
- System Analysis, Development, Implementation
- Document Conversion
- System Security
- Quality Assurance
Vendor Pools and Other Contracting Vehicles
- CalPERS Information Technology Consultants Spring-Fed Pool
- CalPERS Strategic Business Services Spring-Fed Pool
- CalPERS Human Resources Spring-Fed Pool